Nov 26, 2014

Ideal Camp Speaker

Ideal camp speaker certificate Hi Kidz Myanmar Fooundation atang ka dawng a ka lawm em em a ni. He certificate hian cheng nuai 3 a kengtel.
Lalpa thatna leh khawngaihna vanga a rawngbawl hnaah min thawhtir phal ve hi ka lawm tak zet a ni.

Just for the Glory of God!

When I was in the high school and college, I played different kinds of sports and got some certificates. But, this time I have received this certificate as an ideal camp speaker in children ministry. It is amaging and wonderful for me to receive this certificate from Hi Kids Ministry. I feel that this certificate is more precious than the other certificates that I got from sports. I'm thinking that How wonderful to receive reward in heaven is!

According to Hi Kidz' Office record; during 5 years (2010-2014) I have done 116 times camp for children in the different parts of Myanmar and Mizoram state in India.
From those camps 10970 children were accepted Jesus as their personal Savior and Lord. Praise the Lord.

Thank you God for giving me opportunity to serve you among the children.
I'm looking forward to you, Father, please use me more and more for your glory. Amen.

No comments: